Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Trip to Ireland - 08/09/2011


I recently travelled to Ireland. I had the pleasure of working with Des Barry. He was very kind, pleasant and over all very welcoming. I worked with Des over a period of two days in which we travelled around Ireland to capture some nudes on location. At one point I thought I was going to be eaten by the ridiculous amount of flies around and there would be no more RebeccaAmy but, you will be glad to know I survived this epic torturing and we got some fantastic images! The scenery in Ireland is simply gorgeous and perfect for creating some fabulous art nude images!

After two days of working with Des I had the pleasure of meeting Doug Ross. Doug is an artist, he creates sculptures and paints beautiful oil paintings and his photography plays a part in this. Doug has a wild imagination and creates beautiful pieces of art. A lot of Doug’s ideas are based on fantasy’s so I was excited to be dressing up in all sort of costumes and I can’t wait to see the final results. I will be sure to let you know when I do.

I then made my way across to Stephen Walsh. After a scare from the taxi driver who basically told me where I was going might be haunted due to a massive fire that happened in the building a few years back I hesitantly knocked on the door and was greeted by Stephen. He is a lovely guy and made me feel at ease. We got chance to sit and look through ideas and I got an impression of what he would like to create. We also shot some video which I must admit was pretty daunting at first but, after a while I got used to it and it wasn’t that bad at all. I can’t wait to see the images!

No comments:

Post a Comment